Motor Carrier Data Repository
CVIEWCS™ is an information technology solution that improves efficiency, safety, and customer service for your agency and motor carrier community. CVIEWCS consists of a comprehensive database of motor carrier safety and credential information along with software that ensures the smooth flow of these data to and from other Federal and state motor carrier, vehicle, and driver safety information systems.
CVIEWCS is a proven solution that has been certified by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). It exceeds all requirements of the Commercial Vehicle Information Systems and Networks (CVISN) program. CVIEWCS interfaces with your existing information systems, exchanges data with Federal safety databases (SAFER and PRISM), and provides an information distribution network to support roadside enforcement activities.
With CVIEWCS you can:
- Manage your businesses more efficiently and enforcement agencies can identify and target unsafe carriers more effectively, which helps make our highways safer for everyone.
- Meet the CVISN requirements with flexible licensing options preconfigured to receive IRP and IFTA data and exchange information with SAFER.
- Deploy in as little as four weeks, complete with interfaces to IRP, IFTA, and other state and Federal information systems.
- Design and implement interfaces to additional state and third-party systems; customize the CVIEWCS web interface; install, configure, and test the system; and train your end users and system administrators.
- Expand to accommodate state-specific data, intrastate credentials, and driver data without any additional modifications, programming, or delay.
Sudha Ramanathan 617-234-0526
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time
Sound Transit Regional
Data Services (RDS)