Project Tracking and Reporting System
OnTrack|CS™ enables agencies to track and report progress on complicated, inter-agency projects and programs, resulting in improved project delivery, coordination, and communication.
OnTrack|CS enables agency staff and other stakeholders to store, view, and share information on the status of programs, projects, and individual project milestones using a secure, central repository. Users can produce an on-line or printed report on the status of any collection of programs and projects, and project managers and program coordinators can set up automatic e-mail updates to collect updated status information from project and milestone owners.
With OnTrack|CS you can:
- Keep your agency staff focused on improving projects and program delivery rather than assembling and distributing status reports.
- Make transportation stakeholders at every level more informed and productive by tracking and reporting progress on any number of programs and projects via the Internet.
- Allow outside stakeholders to contribute and tap into a centralized repository of projects, schedule and status information, and supporting documents.
- Drill down from the big picture to details using clear, distinctive visual status indicators.
- Transform the reporting process, producing a detailed, submission-ready report with a few mouse clicks.
Eric Ziering 617-234-0508
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time
Sound Transit Regional
Data Services (RDS)