ITS Visualization Software
OpsTrac is an operations reporting and analysis system that integrates diverse transportation data streams in a hosted web application. OpsTrac integrates volume and speed data from ITS detector networks, real-time and predicted speed from probe vehicles, incident characteristics and locations, operational data, and weather conditions.
OpsTrac provides a comprehensive and illuminating portrait of the overall performance of the highway system. It enables DOTs and TMCs to organize, visualize, interpret, and make productive, actionable use of these data.
With OpsTrac you can...
- Develop, implement, and evaluate actionable strategies to reduce congestion, improve network performance, and improve safety.
- Automate production of performance measure reports on speed, travel time, reliability, incident response, and other key measures.
- Analyze incidents to identify and evaluate response strategies and build consensus among operations and enforcement personnel.
- Identify and evaluate delays resulting from construction or work zone activity, and evaluate mitigation strategies.
- Produce automated and ad hoc reports that demonstrate the value of ITS infrastructure investments.
- Ensure that operations data are preserved in a controlled, high-quality archive database to support future analysis, reporting, or research requirements.
Dan Krechmer 617-234-0492
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time