Performance Assessment and Collection Tool
The Performance Assessment and Collection Tool (PACT|CS) is a web-based decision support tool that links agency goals, objectives, performance measure data, and implementation strategies in a strategic management framework.
Recent trends toward increased accountability have motivated many transportation agencies to use performance measurement to improve the planning, programming, and delivery of transportation projects and services. Performance monitoring demonstrates that successive decisions can lead to the identification, selection, and funding of the most effective projects and services. The combination of performance-based program development, project delivery, and system monitoring creates an effective, efficient, and accountable transportation management structure.
Cambridge Systematics works with each client to coordinate implementation of PACT|CS to ensure that the product fully satisfies its needs, relationships with other agencies, reporting requirements, and long-term goals.
PACT|CS allows you to:
- Easily view, edit, and store data for goals, objectives, performance measures, and strategies.
- Guide and support each step with a structured, strategic management approach.
- Accurately store performance measure details, identify sources, and establish an auditable trail of documentation.
- Engage agencies and their partners in a commitment to guide future programs by past performance.
- Accumulate carefully referenced, indexed, and comprehensive data, providing an invaluable historical reference.
Joseph Guerre 317-841-8972
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time
Sound Transit Regional
Data Services (RDS)