Oversize/Overweight Permitting System
PermitCS™ is a comprehensive oversize/overweight web-based application that manages the complete permit application workflow, including submission, routing, review, payment, and issuance. PermitCS gives enforcement officials immediate access to permit data as well as management tools that allow decision-makers to manage their daily permit business.
Designed to allow a state to efficiently process and issue oversize and overweight permit applications in order to promote safety and to help manage the Federal and state highway infrastructure, the permit application workflow ensures that proper attention is given to each application with regards to safety and infrastructure preservation. PermitCS enables states to efficiently process permit applications and fees before issuing permits that are safe for travel.
PERMITCS offers the following benefits:
- It ensures that the permitting process and application screens are suited to the state’s unique laws and regulations.
- It improves consistency internally through permit management, record-keeping, and reporting within agencies using state-of-the-art technologies.
- It reduces total cycle time, regardless of whether a carrier purchases permits themselves or using a permit service company.
- It provides automated delivery of credentials and supporting documentation via e-mail.
- It supports a variety of on-line payment methods, including credit cards, toll-tag interfaces, and escrow accounts.
Rick Schulte 859-363-7151
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time
Sound Transit Regional
Data Services (RDS)