Motor Carrier E-Credentialing Solution
PortalCS™ automates the processing of motor carrier regulatory transactions and payments to improve accuracy, speed, and cost-effectiveness. PortalCS expands the Cambridge Systematics suite of Commercial Vehicle Information Systems and Networks (CVISN)-compliant information systems, enabling beginning-to-end on-line electronic credentialing and payment with a single entry point of access to a state’s credentialing systems. Available 24/7, it allows carriers to view critical information about their safety and compliance records and allows state enforcement personnel to view snapshot data for all carriers.
PortalCS allows you to:
- Provide a single point of entry for motor carriers or permit services to perform transactions such as application for operating credentials and/or paying highway use taxes.
- Provide on-line motor carrier regulatory information and centralized e-payment functionality.
- Support logging, web-based and batch processing of transactions.
- Manage client sign-in, validation, and account set-up and maintenance.
- Support transaction logging and status reporting.
Sudha Ramanathan 617-234-0526
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time