Employee Benefits at Cambridge Systematics
Cambridge Systematics is an employee-owned, Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) firm, and complies with the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA). We offer competitive salaries and superior benefits, including these and many other considerations of our employees’ health and welfare:
- 80 percent premium coverage for medical insurance.
- 100 percent premium coverage for dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- 100 percent premium coverage for disability insurance and life insurance.
- Additional life insurance available through supplemental life insurance plan.
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching contributions and discretionary profit sharing.
- Section 125 Flexible Compensation Plan.
- EAP program providing counseling, legal consultation, financial resources, pet care guidance and more.
- Generous paid vacation benefits.
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Commuter benefits.
- On-site fitness facility at certain office locations.
- Discounted gym membership and many other wellness discounts.
We like to mix pleasure with business with a wide range of company events sponsored by our activities committee. Social gatherings, athletic activities, cultural and sporting events, holiday parties and food tastings are just some of the themes you may experience.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department.